- Firstly, after I opened the original picture , I created new layer , where I can edit it in different ways. I clicked layer>adjustment layer and I selected Hue/Saturation to make my image more pinky. ( Hue -33, Saturation +28)
- After that I chose to change the picture with brush tool . Also I changed the mood of tool to ‘dissolve’ and it looks like spray spot. ( one blue spot and one pink)
- Next step is not so visible. I used brush and changed mood on ‘pin light’ and drawn on model`s face.
- Then by using brush again, but this time in mood named ‘linear dodge’ I drawn a spiral on the right of the picture.
- I created new file and fill it with color from my picture. On this file I will transfer some pieces from first file.
- I selected ‘lasso’ tool to draw around the bag and add it to my new file.
- As you can see I decide to create the same picture as my first work with dress, by placing the bag in different places.
- I have done the same work , but with ‘rectangular marquee tool’ , which select object with some background.
- After I decide to select a flower , so I zoom the photo , because I can select it better.
Here is my final work in PS. I also selected small piece of clouds and added spots by using brush in different colors and sizes.